Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Unwell

Wow.

I am in an unbelievably foul mood today. Like, I keep finding myself actively looking for things to snap at - that kind of bad mood. Fortunately, it's been a fairly quiet day... so far.

Honestly, if I had any sense, I'd just go home and sit by myself until I could think straight again. Except that my boss is out today, so that's not really feasible. Instead, I'm going to sit here at my desk and try to make sure everything gets done.

This is fairly unusual for me, so I'm inclined to think that it's symptomatic of something: either allergies, or I'm coming down with something, or both. Either way, I think I'm going to try a dose of Theraflu and head to bed early again tonight. This will almost certainly mean more filler tomorrow - if I do get any time to write, it'll go towards the current short story project. If I end up writing something for the blog, well... take it as a bad sign, because it means that I'm somehow stuck on the short story.

And, since it's playing in my head, I'm going to share a link to a semi-appropriate song. This is ABSOLUTELY NOT safe for work, and it's really more of a the-show-is-over song than an I'm-having-bad-day sort of song, but it's still awfully satisfying to sing along to. So, with that warning in place: Bugger off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!