Sunday, September 29, 2013

ARGH!

Still working on a story for the Nightbreed anthology. I really have no idea whatsoever if I can finish this before the deadline, and I cannot believe how much of an ordeal this has been. If I can wind it up today, I can probably still get some of my proofreaders to go over it before I send it off. Honestly, though, I'd hoped to have it done last week - or, for that matter, back at the beginning of the month - in order to allow a reasonable amount of time for that.

I'm not pleased by the prospect of sending off a hurried, last-minute bit of writing... but I'm even less pleased by the idea of not sending off anything at all.

Somewhere in here, I really need to reconsider my writing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!