Thursday, September 5, 2013

Weird Week

Monday was a holiday.

On Tuesday, I came into work at 8:00 p.m. for the Great Software Changeover Of Doom.

I went home yesterday at, I don't know, around 1:30 p.m.

So now it's Thursday and I have no idea how the hell that happened. Also, my sleep schedule might be just a teensy bit off.

But, I went to lunch, and grabbed some caffeine. So that should be all good. Except the caffeine just seems to be making me more tired.

If I can make it through the rest of today and get the boys down to bed tonight, I should be able to get to bed and start restoring some semblance of a sleep schedule, hopefully before I progress to full-on visual hallucinations.

Wish me luck, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!