Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Real Work Conversations: What Day Is This?

Me: {puzzled} "I thought you were going directly to [one of our other facilities] today."

Boss: "That's on Wednesday."

Me: "This is Tuesday?"

Boss: "This is Tuesday."

Me: "Right. Don't mind me; I think I'm losing my mind. Only, if I start to mistake my wife for a hat, we might want to get some neurologists involved. I mention this now because if I hit the point where I mistake my wife for a hat, I probably won't be able to suggest getting the neurologists involved."

Note: Yes, it is possible to mistake your wife for a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!