Monday, August 31, 2015

Go play in the yard!

On Sunday, we reached a point where the boys had been being still for far too long, and had far too much energy. So I sent them out to the back yard to play. I observed at the time (on Facebook):
have forced the boys to go and play in the back yard. This will probably result in a certain amount of chaos and devastation (especially since it's hot and I have therefore given them permission to turn on the hose), but still... better out there than in our house.
After a while, I went to check on them, and found... this...

They built their own water slide. They may never come back inside. I am strangely okay with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!