Thursday, January 14, 2016

No, apparently not...

This week is kicking my butt. I have two little things that I've glanced at, but neither one is actually written. Beautiful Wife's job seems determined to make itself as stressful as possible -- and we're just starting the semester. It's too early for that. Firstborn is doing well in his return to school after the Christmas holidays; Secondborn seems to have hit a point where if anything is wrong, then everything is wrong... and I'm not entirely sure what to do about that. Some of it is probably just that he's not feeling entirely well, and we're working on that, but... I don't know.

There may be an update tomorrow, or it may be next week. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!