Friday, February 12, 2016

Life's Wisdom

My long life's wisdom, condensed into two pieces of advice for my son:

Me: "Have we learned a Valuable Life Lesson?"

Firstborn: "Only that I get in trouble when I haven't done anything wrong."

Me: "That is actually true, but I see two Valuable Life Lessons to be drawn from this afternoon's incident. You ready?"

Firstborn: "Yes."

Me: "First, don't do anything that even looks like roughhousing while you're at school. Second, stay far away from Jennifer. That girl is nothing but trouble for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!