Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Conference Recap, Day 4

This series of posts began with the discovery that one of my son's toys had hitched a ride in my pocket to last week's conference. The chronicle of his adventures begins here, if you want to go back and catch up.

September 14 at 6:28am:
Roomie is having a hard time getting out of bed this morning. Can't say I blame him. Yesterday was pretty busy, and today is going to be just as long.
September 14 at 7:54am:
Made it to our first session. He still isn't very awake, though.
September 14 at 9:59am
Networking with other conference-goers during the break!
September 14 at 11:40am:
Well, we finished lunch.
September 14 at 1:05pm:
Ready to take notes on the next session...
September 14 at 4:40pm:
"Hertz?" I asked.

"Only when I laugh," he told me.
September 14 at 6:36pm
Oh, my. I hope he knows what he's doing. If he keeps me up all night with drunk music-less karaoke, I'm going to be very annoyed.
That took care of Wednesday. One more conference day to go, and then we'd be through. Unfortunately for me, well... You're going to have to check in tomorrow to find out what he did!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave comments; it lets me know that people are actually reading my blog. Interesting tangents and topic drift just add flavor. Linking to your own stuff is fine, as long as it's at least loosely relevant. Be civil, and have fun!